Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thoughts on shipping charges!!
I just need to vent.....by the way the packers lost!! Kinda thought that would happen...even though it was a close game... I still love em...Okay Okay back to my original thought process!!!
Oh my goodness!!! I well my dad, wanted to order Nick his new bed for Christmas... We are huge racing fans sooooo I am redoing his room in nascar and racing stuff.....Gonna be sooooo cool, yall are gonna be jealous...lol Anyways, I found this stock car racing bed that is a toddler bed and converts to a twin bed...Very nice looking, its not like to little tikes race car bed that looks like a retarded corvette on crack... this one is very nice looking... anyway I found it online and then I found it in the JCPenney christmas catalog. For $100.00 cheaper then online....sooooooo I called my sister in law who works for penneys...thinkin yeah discount wooohooo...Anyways she can get an additional 30.00 off...ok cool...but then she says oooooo shipping will be get this.... $150.00 bucks....Okay what the f**k???? did you say $150.00 for a PLASTIC bed to be shipped??? That is more then the total cost of the bed!!!! They won't let me pick it up at penney's either, its a "ship only" item....GRRRRRRRRR....I havent told grandpa yet....He's probably gonna say screw that.....So here I go again looking for another way to order this thing with out breaking the bank!!! Life is always a challenge, nothing can ever be simple.....
Note to friends, family and frequent viewers of my site.....I am not sending out christmas cards this year.....SOOOO.... MERRY Christmas from us to you!!!! So family pass it on....Thanks!! I'm just running out of time and quite frankly cant see spending all that money on them when they get tossed out anyway!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home