Tuesday, November 01, 2005

......................Dreams......................
Today's inspirational message...
Dream...
as as you dream,
remember,
that only you can make your dreams come true.
Reach...
and as you reach,
remember,
that success takes time,
devotion and sometimes,
a little heartbreak.
Believe...
and as you believe,
you will find
reaching gets easier,
setbacks more manageable.
Life becomes more meaningful.
There's a wonderful dream
waiting just for you...
I know you can make it come true...
~Renee Duvall~
A good friend passed this poem on to me about seven years ago. Seven years ago my only dream was to make it through nursing school and become the best nurse I could be. However, seven years ago, I was told "you don't have what it takes to become a nurse!" This was told to me by someone a college student can trust to help them with and talk through their issues/problems and concerns. A college counseler. Well sometimes we use these types of comments to drive us and make us better people... That is what I did...Guess what missy, I didnt need you, I did it all on my own....
I'm putting this poem out here for others to see. It has a great message and is very inspirational. I hope others can use it to motivate them or assist them with issues in life, not just dreams but difficult situations as well... I have referred to this poem many times since I received it and it has helped me change my thinking or my strategy in lifes little games...
Please excuse my lack of posts as well...I have been very busy working and chasing around my lil man of 14 months...He's starting to walk now, so needless to say he thinks he is king. My he has a lot to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home