Friday, October 21, 2005

Crazy Friday
Gotta luv my job!! Patient assignment today consisted of 2 detox wiggleworms. However one of my patients was rather entertaining: singing the Gambler and Copa Cabana all day long over and over and over again. I was cracking up all day long. Reminded me of the good "ole" days.. STB you got some good competition here ;)... yeah I could have used some whiskey in my coffee too. Probably would have had more fun....Would you drunk folks quite fallin off the barstools and cracking your heads???

3 Comments:

Blogger AletaR said...

You got spammed.....ask steve how to block that

3:01 AM  
Blogger StB said...

Can't. I have a shirt just for falling off of barstools.

6:57 PM  
Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

Sorry STB I'm fresh out of the T shirts... I should have some made up...But hey I could probably hook you up with an impressable not to mention stylish hospital gown!!! ;)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home