Saturday, November 26, 2005

Oh Saturday!!
My day off....wooohooo...
Today's sequence of events:
1. Cleaned the house!!! (Chases after her fourteen month old, works 40 plus hours a week & still cleans her own house!!!!) What a concept!
2. Shoveled the crappy snow! (This was all done by 9am)...
3.Then proceeded to my mother-in-law's to put plastic on her windows. Thats always a pain in the azz.. Sister in law standing right there, ya think she offtered to help...hell nooooo... she stood there...and bytched the entire time because she wanted to take my mother in law to the store and how much longer was i going to be...Got out of there 2 hours later...
4.Then headed to my mom's for our "thanksgiving dinner" (lupper/linner). My brother then wanted us to come over to his place (The Duke Farm) to play some texas holdem, on his new fancy poker table... Told him I'd have to raincheck his invite tonight for another...He just likes me to play so he can take my money (I'm not very good at it).
5. So here I sit...home at last...me n my lil mann who is fast asleep....
One final note...I'm sick of christmas music already!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home