Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh Goody It's Monday!!



Trust me I say this sarcasticly!! More meetings yay! Please tell me why people who don't have any clue of the meeting topic even open their mouths??? This just makes the meetings longer, true?!? Was ready to box with this girl this morning because she thought she knew what a neurological assessment included but yet her comments and remarks, hell everything she said was false. And if I heard, why do we need to include that one more f**kin time, I was gonna slap her...Ok woooosaaaa deep cleansing breath... ahhhhh much better!! And yes STB, I did say woooosaaa...haha!! =) (Can here the comment already) This weekend was very uneventful for me...didnt do much worked on saturday! Sat around on Sunday!! Didnt drink a dayum thang!!! Why you might ask...well dayum sinus infection and antibotics....blah blah...So yea like I said very uneventful... OOOOh hey aunties aleta and janet guess who's walking all by him self now.... yaaaaay... A pround mama over here, as if you can't tell... =) Have a great day everyone!! I'm off to the crazy workplace once again!!

3 Comments:

Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

Yes...It's me!! Is that you?? Of course, one of the Blue Chipper crowd! From the good "ole" days!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger StB said...

Dayum???

1:39 PM  
Blogger AletaR said...

I heard the little guy is moving around quite a bit...So much for relaxing..Gone are the days...dayum

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home