Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ok I'm Done!!!
All I can say is Holy sh*t!! I ventured out yesterday to obtain the gifts that didn't come from LTD....Hope you get your order Auntie Aleta!! (ma told me that you were still waiting too).... This will be the first and last time I order from them...
Anyways, shopping was a trip. I really really really hate shopping. (yes guys a girl who hates to shop. Amazing I know.) So I'm in the parking lot of Target... With my son.. All most go hit as we were walking to the store.... Then I realize it was my neighbor, who almost hit me...Nice!! I'll get ya shyt head!!! Then as I run through the store, I get hit by a little old lady. Cart up the ankles thing... GRRRRRRRRR.... That has to be the most annoying thing in the world... So I carry on, limping through the store. Find my crap... At this point I'm realizing why christmas is not fun anymore... Thinking next year, gifts for the kids and thats it....As I am checking out, I say to the girl. Merry Christmas!! She looks at me like I'm nuts and doesn't say a word.... How f*cking rude is that!!! I'm just glad I am done!!
Anyways, don't get me started on the whole not decorating at work thing because it may upset other religions/cultures....I work at a Catholic hospital. We can not decorate patient care areas. (Anywhere patients or families venture through the hospital) So basically we cant decorate.....WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anywho...Once again MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger AletaR said...

I actually received the last of my LTD order on Monday...they came through but I was a little nervous..

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home