Thursday, April 06, 2006

Busy Busy!!!!

This week has been crazy!!! Monday... Went to opening day with my son, my brother and my dad!! Had a blast!! Sat on the third base side... Level 1... fourteenth row.... Awesome seats!! Thanks Jenny!!!!! (My brother's girlfriend works at Miller Park) It pays to have connections!! I was kind of nervous about taking Nick... I wasn't sure if he was going to sit still or not!! But he did, it helped having two other laps to pass him back and forth too! Every time the pitcher threw the ball he would yell BAAAAAAAAALL!! Oh my goodness it was soooooo funny! Leaving the park is always a blast... Dodging the drunks as they weeble and wobble along... attempting to find their cars.... Had two people in front of us as we were leaving that fell flat on their faces... Yes I am a nurse...but not today! I laughed and kept on walking! It's a known fact in the medical field that when drunks fall... They bounce and hardly ever get hurt!!! They are just sore the next morning in more ways then one!
The rest of the week.... Working Working Working!
Saturday...heading out to Waukesha... See you there Auntie Janet! Hope you have some good deals for me!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week everyone...yes even you, mister mean sober!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

I'm jealous. I was trying to get opening day tickets this year, but they had sold out in a half hour while I was on hold the whole damn time.

Maybe next year...

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home