Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rude Awakening!!!

Last nite... I'm fast alseep in my bed... I wake up to my husband getting home, pounding on our bedroom window and yelling "get the fuck out of my yard"... I continued to sleep (thought he was yelling at the random animals that we have partying in our yard at nite... cats, coons and even deer that set off our sensor lights)... But then I heard another voice... Opened my eyes and look at the window... not just one face do I see but two... Ok what the fuck is going on.... The guy is telling B to keep his voice down... B says ok who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my yard??? The guy says "milwaukee county sherriff" B says I want to see you badge.... Finally I stand up and look out the window... Two guys in swat gear with riffle packs on their backs.... They told B come to the door... He calls 911... Two guys in my yard with riffle packs and refusing to show ID, saying they are sherriffs.... Dispatch says well maybe thats because they are.... ok kinda rude.... B says thanks just checking.... sarcastically.... (mean while all the americas most wanted shit is running through my head with people posing as officers) At the door the one sheriff has his badge out... ok now why are you in my yard at 1:30am in swat gear??? Apparently the lady that lives behind us...nice lady in her 70s was being held at gun point by her son.... NICE... The sherriff proceeds to ask B "gotta ladder??" He says yea, for what??? We want to set up snippers on your garage. Are you serious?? WTF??? I then look out the window... there's not just 2 cops... my whole back yard was filled 20-25... Good lord.... B asks the cop are we in any danger because the other window next to the one you were knocking on is my son's room... The cop says "take him down in your basement" because his window is a clear shot from the neighbors house.... Great wake up the son....crabby as hell...crying the entire time we sat down stairs.... two and a half hours later...3:45am the cop knocks on our door and says ok...we are done... Neighbors son surrendered...everybody is safe.... holy shit what a crazy night.... Just when you think your neighborhood is quiet and safe...some crazy shit like this happens... B says ok we gotta move... yea okI'll get right on that one....

6 Comments:

Blogger J. Gambino said...

Holy Crap! We just have neighbors that keel over and no one notices. Glad you are all okay.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Hey Jo said...

I read about this in the paper. I'm glad that you guys are all ok.

9:26 PM  
Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

it was on channel 12 on tues morning... thanks.. i need a vacation now... lol

10:05 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Welcome to another night in the city. Next time tell them that you can't let them use your roof as a sniper's platform, but you would be happy to take their rifle and do it yourself. That would make it a more interesting evening, or they'd look somewhere else.

I've been known to have a twisted sense of humor, too... :D

2:36 AM  
Blogger AWE said...

Ok, you win. It will be hard to beat that story, unless I can get something about the local hookers and a midget with 3 arms.

7:26 AM  
Blogger StB said...

I wonder if the crazy son gave up drinking for Lent????

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home