Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lazy day!!

Didn't do much today... Had the day off... yaaaay... Took my lil guy to the doctor... That's always a trip... As the doctor was listening Nick's heart and lungs... He began to smack the doc upside the head with his matchbox car... I was cracking up... The doc turned at looked at me "could you please hold that arm!" I began to laugh... He didn't think it was too funny... As I grabbed Nick's hand he began pulling on the doc's ear with the other hand... and saying Earrrr Earrrrr!!! Still giggling, I asked would you like me to hold that one too???? He said no I'm finished... I said good because he probably would have kicked you next... He does not like to be held back... Little fighter boy... Get's that from his mama!! he he he
Other then that excitement nothing much else today... I took apart my kitchen ceiling fan because I bought new blades for it... well B won't let me use his drill to put holes in the new blades... soooo any bets on how long my ceiling fan sits?????? Let me tell ya I'll go buy my own drill before too long... or bust the locks on the tool chest... Some how I think my own drill will be far less work and much cheaper....
Tell me guys... why do you all act as if the tool chest is a sacred shrine??? My hubby has all these really nice tools... That many of which I bought.... But they never get used.... hmmmmm something is wrong with this picture... I have my tools for "little things" as he would say.... like taking apart the ceiling fan....
Thinking I should invest in my own "tool chest".... Since I do many of the Mrs. Fix-It things around the house.... I should find a bigger tool chest then his and hot pink in color... park it right next to his in the garage....That would make for a great conversation piece for him and "the boys"..... oooooh I think I'm on to something here!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Gambino said...

Tape measure! Mine are always missing. I was playing with the cats with hubby's laser pointer tape measure and he is all, "It is not a toy!" tell that to the girls, they are having a ball. Then one night I caught him using it to tease the cats also. Now I get to use it whenever I want.

Nice to hear you had a normal day, no SWAT teams.

10:54 AM  
Blogger StB said...

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000064.htm

Please read the site above. It will make things easier on our eyes.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home