Monday, September 25, 2006

I suppose...

I suppose I should write something since I haven't written in awhile!! This past weekend was a blast! We went to our "vacation" place. The colors up there are very beautiful. It was so relaxing. I finally talked my lil bro into going up there. He shows up friday evening with his girlfriend, her ATV and a brand new one that he bought on the way up there because he couldn't get his to "work". Yea sure, my brother is the type who likes to take things apart, attempt to fix them and then purchase a new one. I remember when we were kids, he had pieces to god knows what scattered from the living room to the dining room to his bedroom and basement. If I couldn't find something electronic nine times out of ten it was in pieces scattered throughout the house.
Anyways, saturday morning B, TJ and Jenny go trail riding.. Ok we will be back in 3 hours or so. Ok fine, my cuz and my son and I set off on a journey to Iron Mountain MI. We went shopping, had lunch and returned home. We also got in a 2 hour nap after returning home... =) Thinking to myself ok these 3 left at 1100am. We were home by 1pm. 2hr nap brings us to 330pm. Where the hell are these 3?? Finally 430pm they return. Jen is pissed because she had the "shitty" machine that kept stalling on her. The guys are pissed because she had to keep stopping. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Ok nice relaxing moment there!! My cuz and I take off on 2 ATVs through the property!!! HEHEHE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Saturday evening....
We went out for dinner to this little bar and grill place. Food was good. After dinner, my cousin signs me up for kareoke. Good lord, I had my tonsils out 3weeks ago. My voice, not exactly back to "normal" and she wants me to sing... yaaay! Alright Alright! Fine! So I follow these 2 guys singing friends in low places.. Let's just say the crowd needing some cheering up after that one! I sang "All jacked up" by G. Wilson. I can honestly say I didnt do 1/2 bad. My 2yr old son was out on the dance floor just bugging and singing "all jacked up, wooohooo yeeeehaw". We had a good time.
Sunday... Time to hit the road back to the real life.. AHHHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAN!!
And here we sit today!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home