Monday, August 28, 2006

Ummmm Guys!!!

So yes I think I need to publish something more then once a month!! I do realize this, however, summer months are extremely busy for me!! My job does not allow me the computer functionality that I would like!! So scratch that option!! If and when I'm at home, my lil mann does not allow me the computer functionality I would like as well! Or I am busy helping with our business/or tending house!!! If I'm not at home I am either camping or up north!!! So this explains my summer in a nut shell...
I must make on suggestion to my pals going to these festivals of the unknown drinking venture!!! CARRY YOUR FLASKS!!! Purchase a soda... slam 3/4 of it!! Go to the bathroom, port o pisser or what have you!! Fill you glass with the item of your choice (from your flask, STB!!!) then handle your other business!!! And exit the bathroom as if nothing is wrong!! Why drink a shitty beer???? C'mon guys get with it!! May this advice from a good friend lead to better mornings!!! I hate to hear my pals drinking ahemmmm bud products!! EWWWWWWWW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home