Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ready for Summer!!

A few nights ago... B and I had a fire in our backyard fire pit.... sssssshhhh... Don't tell on me I know we are not supposed until after memorial day but oh well.... Mann there is just something about the smell of a fire that is just the greatest... For me it brings back memories of camping... I have been camping since I was born... I love it... Each summer we go on multiple trips throughout WI and upper MI... Some are just us, others include many family and friends... It's just a great way to kick back, enjoy a drink or six and reunite with the family. I don't know about many of you but our lives are soooo crazy. Many days I don't know if I'm coming or going sleeping or not.. Mannn just writing this makes me want to go away and set up camp somewhere. I could go on and on and tell some great stories of camping, however, WHAT HAPPENS AT BONG STAYS AT BONG!!! The ole campers oath... =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

I thought it was, "Whatever happens at Bong.... umm, I forget.. spark up another bowl, man."

*shrugs*

11:43 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

We camp out at a local lake during the summer months. There is nothing like getting up in the morning with a hangover and smelling like smoke to get you started for the day. This makes me want Summer to get here sooner.

7:17 AM  
Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

Ummm yea that's always good too auntie a!!!! However that was october!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home