Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yes... I know... It's been awhile!!

Yes, I know it has been almost a month... Surprised, I didn't get the wrath of the post it police... The summer for me is busy season! Festivals, Camping, Yard work/house work and oh yea Work... I have to fit that one in there some where! In addition to our business, B Gone Auto Recovery, we have been swamped. So I write this little ditty to inform people, yes I am still alive, sorry for my lack of posts but hell I have been out having fun for once!!!!!
Last weekend, went up to upper Wisconsin... Last minute plans, that B made... Anyway, we get to our friends property north of Crivitz. Our friends tell us we are going to the "steak house" for dinner. Ok when someone says "steak house" I envision one thing... However, my assumption was totally wrong. We arrive at this place, let's just say "country club"... not "steak house". I was slightly under dressed. Now had someone explained to me the type of location, I could have chosen a more appropriate outfit. Lesson learned: Ask 20 questions, prior to dinner!!!! Let's just say my husband, his friend and all the childern had on jeans, Tshirts and baseball hats! I felt formal wear was much more appropriate for this setting! B's comment was "Is your money not green?!?!" I guess in a way that is true, however certain situations are different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home