Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wasn't expecting this!!!



So two weekends ago, we went to our friend's property in Amberg, WI. Next thing I know we have purchased 10 acres of land just down the street from our friend's property!! Crazy how life works isn't it! It needs some work but it is so beautiful up there!!

Nick (my son) on our friend's ATV.

Never too early to start the ATV training classes!!!!

The mobile home on our property!




Yes I own an outhouse!!!


Ok so I know you all are wondering WTF this is!!! This is on our friend's property I just couldn't resist posting it! This is a "redneck" well digging machine!! Our friends are having this guy attempt to put a well in so they have water access to their fifth wheel!!! I'm saying goodluck with that! I'll keep you guys posted on the progress!!

3 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

Does this make you trailer trash?


Looks like a good place to go camping.

Are you going to move there?

11:18 AM  
Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

No awe... Nothing trashy over here!!! Just our second home!! And yesssss Auntie A... Ahemmm, do you know a good candle lady??? I may need to spice up the purchase list!!! I will not owen a stinky outhouse!!! Oh hey group camp, next year... NO CAMPER/TRAILER LIMIT!!!! =)

8:35 PM  
Blogger J. Gambino said...

yeah, we do not have air fresheners per se. But I bet we could fashion a lovely necklace out of votives! Kinda like warding off vampires with garlic, only you would be warding off stank.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home