Monday, May 15, 2006

Let's just say...It was Great!!!

So finally after 5 months... B and I actually get to go out and act like adults... No diapers, wipes, carseat etc.... Nick stayed by his grandma's... B and I went out to dinner with some friends and had a great time... Even though I had to work the next morning, the hangover was well worth it... Didn't get home until 230am.... I was tired as hell but once again it was well worth it!!! Although, I have to say it was quite entertaining when I woke up and screamed "WHY THE FUCK IS MY ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF SOOOO DAYUM EARLY!!!!" B repies, "Because you have to fucking go to work...." Oh yea, that's right... DAYUMMMMMMMM IT!!! Now work on sunday was ruff.. Mother's day and all!!! It sucked!! Hopefully many of you had a much better day then I...
Two more days.....then I'm on VACATION until after Memorial Day!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!! Not going anywhere special... I'm redoing my son's room... We are moving into his "big boy bed" a very slick looking stock car bed. Cars Cars and more Nascar!!!!! I bought my 5 gallons of paint today!! YES 5, colors that is!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

I hate to paint. I will pay someone before I paint a room again. 5 colors, I would kill myself.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home