Monday, May 22, 2006

Almost done!!!

So yes... 5 colors of paint for my son's room!! This was quite a pain in the ass, however the results are well worth it. Friday... I painted.... until 10pm, when I said let's go out for a drink... B looked at me like I was nuts... not like he was helping me with the room.. Anyway we headed out to J's.... Who do I see.... STB... =) We did a few live in person shots (not the lame dial-a-shots) =) ... I'm sure he doesn't remember talking to us that much. (he was pretty lit by the time we got there).... It was fun, I had a good buzz going by the time we left....I needed it.... Sat continued to paint.... WOW!!! Sunday did some touch up work, yes more painting.... Ok by now many of you are going what the fuck did she do in this kid's room??? Well, pics will follow on the next post... but I painted one wall red, one yellow and one green... the fourth wall I did a checkerd flag! Monday....put in new carpet... dark grey and put up the race car bed.... I still need to sand and stain the shelves my brother made for me (he didnt charge me though.. =) ) but oh my god does this room look awesome!!! I have to say I am very proud of myself!!! I busted my ass this weekend! Now my lil mann is fast asleep in his big boy racing bed!!! He looks soooooo cute in it! Speaking of sleep....think mama's going to go there too!!! Sweet dreamz!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

It would have taken me 2 years to do that much painting.

9:13 AM  
Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

Did I mention each color (red, green and yellow) was three coats???? =)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home